BNC connector ?

Scoubidouille

BNC connector ?

Post by Scoubidouille »

Hi,
I just bought from Banggood a DSO138 mini kit and just received it. The kit comes only with the two pin header for the hook probes (as advertised) but I would like to replace it by the BNC connector showed on all photographs.
Unfortunately, I have two sorts of BNC connector at hand but none has the same spacing for the two bigger pins which fix the connector onto the PCB than the connector needed for the kit !
I went on the accuDIY.com site but they sell the BNC probe, not the connector ?
I'm desperately trying to find one on line but with no success.
Do you know where I could find and order one (preferably in Europe (France) area or Asia) ? Does this BNC connector has a brand and part reference which would make my search more efficient ?
Thanks a lot in advance for your reply to come!
Scoubidouille

Re: BNC connector ? (Found!)

Post by Scoubidouille »

Hi all,
I reply to myself as I finally found it and it could help some others looking for it.
This BNC connector is from Renhotec Group (www.renhotec.com) and the part is "Renhotec-610-0029".
It is sold by 2 pieces on AliExpress (BNC Female Jack Right Angle PCB Mount BNC Socket Chassis R Connector).
My order is on its way!
My DOS 138mini is working (with the small 2 leads probe at the moment) and for its price, it's a nice toy in audio frequency range!
I'll certainly manage to solder the BNC connector when delivered and find a way to keep the 2pins header in parallel (glued in the case ?) to use the best of the 2 worlds! 8-)
IseetwoI2Cs

Re: BNC connector ?

Post by IseetwoI2Cs »

//

I know we are 2.5 years overdue for an answer, but your question is still valid and deserves a valid answer.

So, here goes:

- Molex Right Angle BNC Jack \ Receptacle, Part#: 0731000105 , DigiKey Part#: WM5524-ND

- TE Connectivity Right Angle BNC Jack \ Receptacle, Part#: 5414373-1 , DigiKey Part#: A32274-ND

I have the DSO Shell 150 and the BNC jack got mangled pretty bad, so I ordered one of each of these. The Molex was a direct fit, while TE Connectivity one was a direct fit after filing a few hundredths of an inch off the outside of each of the 2 ground\mount studs.