Прошивка для 24LC32A

don5110ro

Прошивка для 24LC32A

Post by don5110ro »

Привет знатокам DSO150! Интересует вопрос по прошивке 24LC32A! Эта флэш память непосредственно связана с чип контроллером! Скажите, пожалуйста: при прошивке DSO150, что именно прошивается, сам чип контроллер или вместе с флэш памятью? Дело в том, что у меня после прошивки версией 111 экран стал белый и ни на что не реагировал. Я поменял чип контроллер, выпаял флэш память, при проверке флэш прищепкой на программаторе CH341-она оказалась пустой. Вот я и спрашиваю, нужна ли прошивка для флэш памяти или она прошивается вместе с чип-контроллером? С уважением, Петр Викторович.
don5110ro

Re: Прошивка для 24LC32A

Post by don5110ro »

Hello connoisseurs of DSO150! Interested in the issue of firmware 24LC32A! This flash memory is directly connected to the chip controller! Please tell me: with the DSO150 firmware, what exactly is flashing, the chip controller itself or together with the flash memory? The thing is that after I firmware version 111 the screen became white and did not react to anything. I changed the chip controller, dropped out the flash memory, when checking the flash with a clothes clip on the programmer CH341-it was empty. So I'm asking if you need flash firmware or is it stitched together with the chip controller? Sincerely, Petr Viktorovich.
jye1

Re: Прошивка для 24LC32A

Post by jye1 »

Can you re-flash firmware now? Please remember disconnect JP1 and JP2 after flashing. Otherwise the LCd will appear white blank. What was the original firmware on the scope?