Assembly Tutorials and Examples (provided by users)

jye1

Assembly Tutorials and Examples (provided by users)

Post by jye1 »

Here is a nice tutorial of assembling the kit. Thank Milen in microcontrollers!

DIY Oscilloscope Kit - Assembling and Troubleshooting Guide: 10 Steps (with Pictures) --- http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Osc ... leshootin/
jaxllax

Re: Assembly Tutorials and Examples (provided by users)

Post by jaxllax »

Hi for analog board 109-15001-00C)DSO Shell
    In 1 image from the web
(Http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Osc ... leshootin/)
There is a dirty signal on the peaks, checked with dso068 there are no signal peaks impossible to adjust with C5, the 1KHz signal with another oscilloscope is perfect, how can I correct? Can oriental is happening to be that signal with peaks that in other oscilloscopes is arriving well
C5 does not get any result on the signal, could you correct this signal?
My kit also got white screen caused by short of tin between two resistors, with a microscope inspection and cleaning normal startup, in my case it was not anything screen or diodes
I hope they can help me with high beak signals, I do not know if it's caused by the C5 condensor who does not work anything at all
In DSO068 also had to modify some values of condersadores, although still I have to find a better adjustment proving some advice of the forum, that is why I think that the signal in dso068 also has some noise as well not calibrate vien with the adjustment condersadores , I remember that the C8 did not get any results, the resuslate is many tests and pain d head and anyway the adjustment is not fine
Analog card 109-15001-00C) is compatible with firmware 113-15001-060?
Current version firmware version -055
Attachments
dso2.jpg
dso.jpg
jye1

Post by jye1 »

I didn't fully understand what you said maybe it was machine translated. But I try to answer basing on what I understood.

For the spikes please try a different power supply. The C version analog board is kind of sensitive to power supply noises.

For C5 calibration it is still suggested to follow the tips given in the first post of this thread.

The analog board 109-15001-00C is compatible to -060 firmware.
Diabolo

Post by Diabolo »

Hello,

The electronic card 109-15001-00C is also compatible with the latest firmware 061.

Regards.
Diabolo
jaxllax

Post by jaxllax »

ok gracias