DSO138 Laser Cut Case

FlyingSquirrel

DSO138 Laser Cut Case

Post by FlyingSquirrel »

DSO 138 Laser cut case.
Below is a Dropbox location for a laser cut case for the DSO138. This includes .dwg laser cut files, a .dwg and .pdf files for the front panel label, and .pdf files for assembly instructions. This is in either one large file, or three smaller files if you have trouble downloading the large file. Cut the parts from a good grade of 1/16 and 1/8 birch plywood available at hobby stores. You can sub metal washers for the 1/16 ply washers in Panel 3 if you don't have any 1/16 ply. The assembly instructions have a list of additional parts.

Sorry but I don't supply cut panels because the shipping cost and time to package individual kits would be too expensive. I would ask however, that if you find these files of value to you, that you kindly donate a couple of bucks to help cover costs. If you wish not to, that is OK, the files are still available. Instruction to do so are in the assembly instruction file. Thanks. Wayne. Flying Squirrel Models

Thanks Zemin for allowing this Post

https://www.dropbox.com/l/sh/cnixxnwnAnmUq7cH5FDnNq
Attachments
image.jpg
droppedonmy

Re: DSO138 Laser Cut Case

Post by droppedonmy »

Thank you for releasing your documentation. I find your enclosure very pleasing and hope I can recreate your success.