Special offer of upgraded DSO138 kit

jye1

Special offer of upgraded DSO138 kit

Post by jye1 »

We are pleased to announce that a special upgraded DSO138 kit is now available to users who have bought the original 13801K or 13802K and want to upgrade to 13803K or 13804K. The price for this special kit is US$19.80 including worldwide shipping (by registered air mail, 2 - 4 weeks delivery). This kit is identical 13804K except

1 ) It does not contain clip cable (LCD module has been included however)
2 ) It does not contain printed documents (all documents are available at www.jyetech.com)

This kit is mean to provide a "low cost" upgrade (sorry for not being able to offer free upgrade!) to original 13801K/13803K users. Users who want to purchase this kit need to send the following materials directly to JYE Tech by email.

1 ) Purchase proof of original DSO138 kit that shows purchase date, contents, and seller. Acceptable formats can be invoice, receipt, or order confirmation as long as it contains true purchase information.
2 ) High resolution photo that show the component side of mainboard. The photo should have pads and traces clearly shown.
3 ) Your mailing address

Please send the materials directly to sales@jyetech.com. JYE Tech will send proforma invoice to user once purchase request is approved. User makes payment via Paypal. Order will be shipped in 5 business days when payment notice from Paypal is received.

This special offer is valid till Sept. 15, 2015.
kizior

Re: Special offer of upgraded DSO138 kit

Post by kizior »

I have send an email with order to you.
lmantuano

Post by lmantuano »

Hi Jye1,

I feel better after your explanation about being a small company etc, I will stop pushing for getting the FW separately...

thank you for the better deal with the "replacement kit".. things start looking more positive. One request, if I may, could you supply the board with ALL the SMD components installed? It would be so much easier if you did that and make our assembly job much easier/safer.

regards
Luigi
MorganFlint

Post by MorganFlint »

Hi, I also sent an e-mail to order one.

I'll also try my AGND mod on it when I receive it

Thanks!
SirBilbo

Post by SirBilbo »

Hi JYE Tech
will there be any firmware update to this new kit ?
best regards
//SB
caulktel

Post by caulktel »

Jye,

I just wanted to let you know I received my new kit today in the post, thank you. I too would like to know if we will be able to get new firmware updates in the future.

Joel
KB6QVI
jye1

Post by jye1 »

All DSO138 kits will get free firmware upgrade in future when upgrade is required.
SukkoPera

Post by SukkoPera »

I'm sorry but I has missed this special offer. Can I still take advantage of it?
jye1

Post by jye1 »

This offer is still valid. Please contact us at jyetech@163.com.