Help with the DSO138 (troubleshooting)

AmigaWolf

Help with the DSO138 (troubleshooting)

Post by AmigaWolf »

I have a problem, the screen comes on when i power up the DSO138, but the screen stays white, the led tuns on two times and then stays off.

And i have used a multimeter and i see that some of the voltages are not right, here is a photo of the voltages i get.

Very strange, can anyone help me, this is the first time i ever made something like this.

And here are some photo's of my solder work and such, it's my first time soldering capacitors and resistors and anything els.

I finely have him working :D

I set my Solder Station higher and put the Soldering Iron on every solder points, so that the solder go true the holes on the other side.

But now i have to test my DSO138, with the red crocodile clip on the Test signal ring, but how do i get the wave line in the hole screen?

if i select so it will go in the middle i see not the top of the wave line, and without doing that i see the bottom of the wave line, how
can i make it so that i see the bottom and top of the line on my screen at the same time?

gundelgauk

Re: Help with the DSO138 (troubleshooting)

Post by gundelgauk »

Sorry, I don't know the solution to your second question, but I wanted to thank you for your post about the wrong voltages and the solution. With your picture I verified that I had almost the same wrong voltages and I followed your suggestion to improve the soldering. Now finally, after much agony, my DSO works. Thank you so much.
AmigaWolf

Re: Help with the DSO138 (troubleshooting)

Post by AmigaWolf »

gundelgauk wrote:Sorry, I don't know the solution to your second question, but I wanted to thank you for your post about the wrong voltages and the solution. With your picture I verified that I had almost the same wrong voltages and I followed your suggestion to improve the soldering. Now finally, after much agony, my DSO works. Thank you so much.

Your welcome, good to see i could help some one.

A pity you could not help me with my problem, but Banggood have sent me a new one, even jyetech that i emailed directly could not help me.