DSO112 with NEW FW version ?

Color oscilloscope with touch panel
gtbfan

DSO112 with NEW FW version ?

Post by gtbfan »

Hello JYE Tech Crew !...
I am new here, however I am a proud and enthusiast owner of 3 DSO112 oscilloscopes !...
I purchased my 1st one about 6 months ago , and I found it so useful and versatile for both my work and hobby that I ordered an other one right away for my toolbox !... (I'm an electronics engineer, plus collector/restorer of Pinball Machines ...) ; no need to say that I purchased real oscilloscope probes with MCX plugs so I can really use it !....
More recently, I decided that I deserved a Third DSO112 to have one more handy for quick checks in my workshop at home !... , The NEW DSO112 that I received this time is of course Genuine , works perfectly (like the 2 others) , but I noticed that it has a NEW FIRMWARE 113-11201-125 ... and TS version went from 11202-042 to 11202-045.
I did not see big differences compared to -111 version though ... except there is a new option in Menu to display frequency !... and this is very nice.

I believe this (-125) FW version is very recent , and this could be the reason it is not yet referenced in your webSite ?

http://www.jyetech.com/Products/LcdScop ... es_112.php

Thank you in advance for your reply and advice , and have a nice week !...

JR Karr
jye1

Re: DSO112 with NEW FW version ?

Post by jye1 »

Yes -125 was a newer version. It added the feature of frequency measurement and save/recall parameter presets.
gtbfan

Re: DSO112 with NEW FW version ?

Post by gtbfan »

Hello Jye1,
Thanks for your reply , and I saw that the Website is now even updated with an other lates FW version (-127)
I will upgrade my 3 DSO112 asap to (-127) ; I don't recall having experienced unexpected reboots though ....

Best Regards from a happy DSO112 user in France ! and keep up with this great work on great and smart systems like this DSO112 !....

JR Karr