DSO 112 with JYE LAB

Color oscilloscope with touch panel
stromfo

Re: DSO 112 with JYE LAB

Post by stromfo »

I've tried to communicate with the DSO through Python, but can't make it work.. I also tried Putty, and the first time I connected to the COM I got a response without even writing to it (the string with 'DSO....' in it), but nothing after that.
It works to connect and disconnect using JyeLab, but I can't do anything else since the program doesn't recognize this DSO.

Does anyone have some examples of code that they know work? Like a Python script or something?
Really appreciate any help I can get.
shop

Post by shop »

I've writing app in c# for dso068 using data interface in manual provided by jyetech. Backend is roughly 50% done, but i have weird issues when time base is set below 1 ms. If data interface in other jye scope is similar, there will be not a problem to implement dso112 in my app. But i need help with some strange issues:
- i can't receive scopeReady frame, i tried changing time between write and reading with no success;
- same frame must be send several times to get acknowledged by device and this situation is connected with lowering time base, to the point that any frame is not acknowledged by device and communicaion became broken
I need some help with this.
Attachments
22.jpg
shop

Post by shop »

I checked jye documents and protocol is very similar, so this there would be no problem with including Coral in my software. But I think that serial protocol is somewhat broken in my dso068. I often not receive correct framses, I need to know what delay I must set before writing and receiving to port. Sometimes port is not responding to any command. Only restarting DSO works in this case. I noticed that "Enter Scope Mode" command works fairy flawlessy. I don't post on 068 thread because these subforum is almost dead.
shop

Post by shop »

some progess at backend.
Attachments
22.jpg
shop

Post by shop »

please try this one:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1758
shop