JYE140 - Step-up DC/DC Converter

dunk8888

JYE140 - Step-up DC/DC Converter

Post by dunk8888 »

Hi,i just want to add that a small manual would be great for this step up converter,yes its mostly self explanatory,but there are jumpers on bottom jp1 jp2 also there are are pin holes for 5 pin headers to be soldered and the jumpers underneath have some thing to do with them,the jumpers are the solder shut type like in the Oscilloscope build,I myself would like to know what the jumpers do on the bottom,and what are the 5 pin header holes for? and also there is a spare plug in the pack,looks like you can have this in a few configs please explain this.Any one who can help me and answer my questions i thank you in advance,also this info would be great as this is a new topic and can teach others too.thanks folks
Last edited by dunk8888 on Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dunk8888

Re: JYE140 - Step-up DC/DC Converter

Post by dunk8888 »

Also ive just built mine and it doesnt work,so i want to know if the jumpers are involved some how.
dunk8888

Post by dunk8888 »

Hi all,ive bitten the bullet and tinkered with this converter myself,i didnt blow it up thank god,right the two jumpers under the board need soldering or the board wont work,the pins are so you can use the board with somthing els,also this board seems to give alot of noise on the scope,so ile not be using it on mine.doesnt mean to say your board wont be better,other than that it puts out bang on 9 volts from usb power ive not tested battery yet,all in all a verry nice little step up 9v converter.For the price its worth it and may come in verry usefull,can be used to power arduino boards too.
dunk8888

Post by dunk8888 »

Hi sorry i seem to of missed the manual for this,there is indeed one,its named datasheet,i thought it was datasheet for the chip but it is in fact the manual,many apologies to JYE again great product.