DSO112A request for update firmware

shop

DSO112A request for update firmware

Post by shop »

Hello there,
I'm working with app that will allow connect DSO112a to PC and everything is roughly done. Everything on my side works correctly I think. But there are several bugs in DSO112A serial interface:
- device is not responding to change settings via serial interface. To make some changes you need to try several times sending parameters to device until device finally send acknowleged frame and device change its parameters to desired one. This is annoying. And I don't wand to implement some crazy workarounds that not always working (discopnnecting/connecting scope, etc). DSO 068 has vastly better serial interface communication.
- device is responding to command frames (set and get parameters) even if is in standard mode (not pc scope). This is somewhat useful bug and not necsessary to solve but I must notice that device far more reliable change its setting via serial interface being not pc scope mode than while doing this on pc scope mode. This is maybe because of scope cpu is not as busy, I don't know.
This is info is for JyeTech mod. For other not familiar with subject of this application, please check this thread: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1758